- Lotus Water Research Team (2011)
- United Nations Development Programme (UNDP). (2006). Human Development Report 2006, Beyond Scarcity: Power, poverty and the global water crisis.
- United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA). (2011). State of World Population 2011, People and possibilities in a world of 7 billion.
- Estimated with data from Diarrhea: Why children are still dying and what can be done. UNICEF, WHO 2009
- The World Bank Office, Dhaka. (2007). Bangladesh Development Series
Paper No. 17. Dhaka: Improving Living Conditions for the Urban Poor.
- Islam, M. Sirajul, A. Brooks, M.s. Kabir, I.k. Jahid, M. Shafiqul Islam, D. Goswami, G.b. Nair, C. Larson, W. Yukiko, and S. Luby. "Faecal Contamination of Drinking Water Sources of Dhaka City during the 2004 Flood in Bangladesh and Use of Disinfectants for Water Treatment." Journal of Applied Microbiology: 80-87. Print.
- Azharul Haq, Khondaker. "Water Management In Dhaka." International Journal of Water Resources Development: 291-311. Print.
© 2015 Lotus Water